Nearly everyone has played one casino game or another at some point. Some people gamble only occasionally, while gaming is a big part of other people’s lives. Everybody has his or her favorite casino games, and they all have special rules.
Top 8 Casino Games
- The goal of this game is to guess numbers before they are chosen at random. Players mark the numbers on their cards that represent the word ‘bingo’; the winner is the first person to have chosen all of the numbers that form this word.
- In this card game, which has several variations, there are two hands, the Banker and the Player. The total bank is the sum of each player’s bets, and each hand ends in favor of either one or the other hand or in a tie.
- Wheel of Fortune. To play the Wheel, you bet on one of six symbols. If the wheel stops on your symbol, you win.
- Keno. This is a kind of lottery game. You receive a card with numbers from 1 to 80 and select up to 20 of them. You submit your card, and 20 randomly-selected numbers are announced. You win when your choices match the majority of these numbers.
- Roulette. To play roulette, you place chips on a special table. The dealer then spins the wheel and rolls a small ball, and where it lands on the wheel when it stops determines which of the chips are winners.
- These machines are very popular. All you need to do is put coins into the slots that give the machines their name and pull the lever or push a button, which causes wheels inside the machine to spin. The wheels each have different symbols, and if they line up in certain ways, you win.
- This card game is also known as ‘21’ because the goal is to draw cards worth up to 21 points without going over.
- According to the rules of this card game (of which there are many versions), various combinations of cards (straight, royal flush, full house, etc.) have different values, and the player with the most valuable combination wins.